We do believe that usability, simplicity and beauty is the key to success for every application. While using the best technologies available on the market, and by hiring the best talent from Poland, we create new Powered Board Games in house, based on well-known Intellectual Property.
Responding to the rapid growth of the company and new challenges, we are looking for QA testers who will perform a vital role in game development, testing, tuning, debugging, and suggesting detailed refinements that lead to higher quality and better playability of the finished games.
- Documenting all game features;
- Performing regular bug sweeps;
- Providing feedback on features to aid testing, and report any design/feature changes to the team;
- Aiding issue fixing by recreating issues for Production team review;
- Reporting defects using the correct methods and tools;
- Supporting Production team in non-core tasks such as video capture, exhibition/demo build testing and licensor approval runs.
- Excellent understanding of software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes and procedures;
- Pro-active and takes initiative with a “can do” attitude;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong ability to self-manage and prioritize work effectively under pressure;
- Able to take responsibility for areas of ownership;
- Teamwork – build strong working relationships with QA team members and Development Team;
- Strong organizational and observational skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Attention to detail – a meticulous approach to tasks.
- Good knowledge of mobile gaming and software
- Previous experience on a game quality assurance or development project an advantage
- Sound knowledge and experience of the development and/or QA process
- Strong interest in video games and/or software testing
- Self starter, strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision
- Ability to think differently
- Inexhaustible set of challenges and ideas to implement;
- Minds open to new ideas and full support in their implementation;
- Attractive remuneration depending on experience and skills;
- Work in rapidly developing team;
- Possibility of participating in projects from their beginning phase;
- Friendly working environment;
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV and portfolio (submissions without a portfolio will not be taken into account) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby express my consent for the processing of personal data contained in my employment application for the purposes of employee recruitment (in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection dated 29.08.1997, Dz.U. [the Journal of Laws] no. 133, item 883, as amended)”.