Synergy-IT Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. is a mobile games development company operating on a global scale. The company is currently working on dedicated games for the world’s first electronic dice, the DICE+ (http://dicepl.us/). Known as Powered Board Games, the project combines the 5 thousand years of board games tradition with state-of-the-art technology.
Due to the rapid development of the company and the new challenges which lay ahead, we are looking for software developers for whom creating games is pure pleasure and passion. We welcome applications from both experienced professionals and from enthusiasts who have already started making inroads into game development and would like to expand their abilities even further.
- proficient in the C# programming language?
- familiar with the Unity 3D environment or enthusiastic about expanding your skill set into this platform?
- someone for whom gaming is as natural as breathing, and game development is your life ambition?
- confident and not afraid to propose your own solutions?
- able to devote your time to the task at hand (full-time employment)?
If the answer is „yes”, then this job offer is for you!
An ideal candidate will:
- have an excellent knowledge of the Unity 3D environment or be familiar with another 3D engine and be willing to switch to Unity 3D,
- have very good object-oriented programming skills (preferably using C#),
- be familiar with 3D graphics-related algorithms and mathematics,
- be familiar with the approaches and techniques used in 3D applications for creating visual effects,
- be familiar with design patterns and the ability to use them in practice,
- have the ability to optimize application code with respect to memory, CPU and GPU usage for mobile platforms,
- have experience with programming for mobile platforms (Android, iOS).
Additional useful skills
- original designs for games/applications prepared by the applicant,
- experience in the field of creating games/applications using other 3D engines,
- knowledge of the current trends in the field of video games, mobile applications and traditional board games,
- previous participation in projects which required the maintenance of an appropriate visual aesthetic (astute visual sense, familiarity with current trends)
- ability of appropriate evaluation of the solutions applied (animation, proportions, timing, etc.)
If you do not possess all of the above skills, you can still apply – we are offering you a chance to specialize in selected areas, such as logic programming, visual effects etc.
As a software developer and member of our team, you will perform tasks such as:
- Unity3D programming based on the C# language,
- designing the programming portion of computer games,
- co-participation in games development, implementation of new ideas and solutions,
- cooperation with other team members (graphic designers, design experts, marketing specialists etc.).
- an inexhaustible source of challenges and ideas to be put into practice,
- an open-minded approach to new concepts and full support with respect to their implementation,
- training courses, a vast knowledge base and access to the most experienced game development team in Poznań,
- a well-organized working environment,
- attractive salary based on skills and experience,
- creative work in a dynamically evolving team,
- ability to participate in projects from their starting phase,
- a friendly atmosphere,
- flexible working hours
If you are interested in our offer, please do not hesitate to send your CV to us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following personal data protection clause in your application:
“I hereby express my consent for the processing of personal data contained in my employment application for the purposes of employee recruitment (in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection dated 29.08.1997, Dz.U. [the Journal of Laws] no. 133, item 883, as amended)”.